11660 Alpharetta Highway
Building 700, Suite 700
Roswell Georgia 30076
Our Advanced Urology Roswell, Georgia location will be opening on March 18, 2019.
Seeing a urologist in Roswell may be necessary for many reasons. Maybe you’re experiencing an inflamed prostate. Maybe you suspect you have a painful kidney stone. It’s possible that you’re dealing with low testosterone or erectile dysfunction.
Both men and women need to see a urologist for many different symptoms. If you’re experiencing such symptoms, the first step will probably be for you to do an online search of “Roswell urology,” “urologists in Roswell” or “urologist near me.” It can be difficult to look through everything that comes up. How can you figure out which urologist will be able to give you the care you need? How will you choose the best urologist for you?
The best choice for a urologist in the metro Atlanta area is Advanced Urology. We are committed to offering the best possible experience for our patients, doing everything we can to make our patients feel seen, heard and appreciated.
We know how busy life can get, and we value your time. We don’t make you wait for hours and hours in our offices, and we always do our best to get patients in to see a doctor as soon as possible. Our waiting rooms are pleasant and relaxing so that you won’t be stressed and anxious. If you’re having an emergency or urgent situation, we offer same-day appointments, and there are many urological conditions that we treat for your convenience. Find out more about the various urological conditions that we offer treatment for.
Male Urological Health Conditions
At Advanced Urology, we treat a number of urological conditions for men. Some examples include:
- Prostate conditions – Common issues for men include inflamed prostate (prostatitis), enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia) and prostate cancer. Common symptoms of these prostate conditions can include burning or pain during urination, hematuria or blood in the urine, frequent urination, difficulty urinating or pain in the testicles, perineum or penis, and you should consult a doctor immediately if you are experiencing these things.
- Reproductive and fertility health – Having a family is a common desire for many couples, but sadly, infertility can be an issue. In half of these situations, male infertility is the condition that is preventing the couple from having children. This happens as a result of low sperm count or decreased sperm functionality. Another issue that men commonly experience is erectile dysfunction or ED. While this condition can be quite an inconvenience, a qualified Roswell urologist will be able to treat it relatively simply.
Female Urological Health Conditions
Urology is not just health issues that pertain to men. Women also have urological health concerns. We treat a number of female health issues such as:
- Pelvic organ prolapse – Pelvic organ prolapse or POP is the female condition that affects female pelvic organs after a woman has given birth. This condition can also happen as a result of aging. Women who experience this issue usually have mild to severe discomfort, feeling a sensation of pain and pressure in their lower abdomen and vagina. Luckily, many treatments are available. Surgical treatments like posterior prolapse surgery, anterior prolapse surgery and uterine prolapse surgery are common.
- Urinary and bladder conditions – Women typically develop bladder and urinary tract infections more frequently than men although both sexes are affected by these conditions. Overactive bladder and painful bladder syndrome are also more frequent in women. These issues are treatable with surgical procedures and medications.
Other Urological Health Conditions
There are additionally a number of urological conditions that affect both males and females like:
- Urinary and bladder issues – Any patients that are experiencing painful urination, blood in the urine, pelvic pain, pain with sexual intercourse, nocturia or frequent urination need to see a urologist right away for a possible bladder or urinary condition. Men can have conditions related to their bladders and urinary tract systems even though women do experience them more frequently.
- Urological cancer – The sooner cancer is caught, the easier it is to treat. This is true with the four types of urological cancer: kidney cancer, bladder cancer, testicular cancer and prostate cancer. Because men are at risk for all four of these while women are only at risk for two, it’s important that men see their Roswell urologist regularly.
When it comes to the treatment of urological health conditions such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, enlarged prostate, erectile dysfunction, male infertility, pelvic organ prolapse, bladder conditions or urinary conditions as well as a variety of other urological health issues for both men and women, Advanced Urology is an excellent option. We provide the highest quality of care for residents throughout the metro Atlanta area.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms for the above conditions, consult a urologist in Roswell as soon as possible. It isn’t necessary to wait until symptoms progress to the worst level. Call us today and schedule your first appointment.