There are a number of situations in which seeing a urologist in Canton is a good idea. It’s possible that you’re experiencing low testosterone. Perhaps you have noticed symptoms of Peyronie’s disease. Maybe you are having symptoms of kidney cancer or testicular cancer.
Urological symptoms can happen to both women and men. This is why so many people go online and search for “urologist near me,” “urologists in Canton” or “Canton urology.” Sorting through the many search results can be difficult or overwhelming. How can you possibly know which urologist is going to be the best for you? How can you decide?
If you’re searching for a urologist in the Atlanta area, Advanced Urology is going to be your best bet. We want to ensure that all of our patients have a positive experience in our offices. It’s important to us that our patients feel valued, welcomed and appreciated right from the beginning.
Your time should be valued and respected, and as such, we won’t make you wait for hours and hours in our waiting rooms. We will get you in to see a doctor as quickly as possible. So that you won’t be filled with stress and anxiety, our waiting rooms are tranquil and relaxing. If your symptoms are urgent or you are in an emergency situation, you can rely on our same-day appointments that we offer for the convenience of our patients.
Urological Health for Men
When it comes to male urological conditions, we treat many of them at Advanced Urology, including:
- Reproductive and fertility health – ED or erectile dysfunction is a common issue for many men, unfortunately. A Canton urologist will definitely be able to help treat this issue in most men, fortunately. Male infertility which affects half of all infertility cases can be caused by a low production of sperm or impaired sperm functionality.
- Prostate conditions – Sadly, enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia), inflamed prostate (prostatitis) and prostate cancer are all too common among men. These conditions all have similar symptoms so it’s essential to see your urologist immediately if you are having difficulty urinating, blood in the urine, frequent urination, burning during urination or pain in the testicles, penis or perineum.
Urological Health for Women
Urology is not just about male health. There are several female urological health concerns. We treat urological health issues for women here at Advanced Urology. Some examples are:
- Urinary and bladder conditions – Females tend to have bladder and urinary malfunctions more frequently than males although both sexes can develop these issues. Painful bladder syndrome and overactive bladder are more frequently experienced by women as well. Fortunately, these conditions are often treated with medicine and surgery.
- Pelvic organ prolapse – In many cases, after a woman has given birth, pelvic organ prolapse will happen. This condition can also affect women as they naturally age. Women that experience pelvic organ prolapse can feel mild to severe pain and discomfort due to the pressure in their vaginas and lower abdomens. Luckily, the issue is relatively simple to treat, and the most common surgical procedures are uterine prolapse surgery as well as anterior and posterior prolapse surgery.
Urological Health for Both Women and Men
We also treat a number of urological health conditions that affect both females and males like:
- Urological cancer – Just as with any cancer, whether you have kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer or bladder cancer, the quicker you see your physician, the better. If you are experiencing any symptoms consistent with urological cancer, it’s imperative that you see your Canton urologist right away. Both men and women are affected by these kidney and bladder cancer, but because only men can be affected by prostate or testicular cancer, they have a stronger risk for developing urological cancer.
- Urinary and bladder issues – While females do develop these conditions more than males, they are also possible in men. It’s important that you see a urologist as soon as possible if you’re experiencing frequent urination, pelvic pain, pain during sexual intercourse, nocturia or painful urination.
When you need a Canton urologist to treat symptoms related to prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, erectile dysfunction, urinary conditions, bladder condition, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, pelvic organ prolapse, male infertility, urinary tract infections, kidney stones or a number of other urological health conditions, look no further. Advanced Urologist is here for you, and we promise to always provide you with the best patient experience.
We also offer the following procedures: circumcision, vasectomy, vasectomy reversal, cystoscopy, Urolift, InterStim, penile implant surgery and TURP, and we offer treatment from highly qualified and experienced physicians and surgeons. We take pride in giving our patients a positive experience every time.
If you’re experiencing urological symptoms, don’t wait until they become unbearable. Call us today and schedule your first appointment with us.