Many people need to find a urologist in Braselton at various points in their lives. Perhaps you’re having erectile dysfunction or male infertility, which is causing problems in your relationship. Perhaps you are having hematuria or blood in the urine and you don’t know why. Maybe you think you could have interstitial cystitis or painful bladder syndrome.
Both males and females can have urological health symptoms. If you’re experiencing any such symptoms, the first thing you will probably do is search for “urologist near me,” “Braselton urology” or “urologists in Braselton” on the internet. It can be challenging or overwhelming for some to take a look at all of the results. How can you choose the best urologist for you? How can you decide on a urologist who will give you the care you need?
If you’re looking for a urologist anywhere in Atlanta, look no further than Advanced Urology. We will make sure that the experience our patients have will be a positive one. It is our goal to make each patient feel welcomed and appreciated from the very first time they call us.
We respect your time, and we don’t keep you longer than is needed. We always offer short wait times so that you can get in to see the doctor right away. We know that it can be stressful to see the doctor so our waiting rooms are as pleasant and relaxing as possible. Because there are urgent symptoms in the case of many urological conditions that we treat, we offer same-day appointments for our patients.
Female Urological Issues
Women have urological health concerns as well as men. Here at Advanced Urology, we are known to treat several female health issues like:
- Urinary and bladder conditions – It’s true that both genders are affected by bladder and urinary issues, but women tend to develop urinary tract infections, bladder infections and other bladder issues more often than men. Women also deal with painful bladder syndrome and overactive bladder more often than men. Medications and surgical procedures can be used to treat these conditions.
- Pelvic organ prolapse – After a woman has given birth, the condition known as pelvic organ prolapse happens sometimes to the female anatomy. This also happens to women as a result of the natural aging process. When a woman experiences this, she has mild to severe pain or discomfort caused by pressure in the lower abdomen or vagina. Surgery is sometimes used to treat this with the most common procedures being uterine prolapse surgery, anterior prolapse surgery or posterior prolapse surgery.
Male Urological Issues
Some examples of the male conditions we treat at Advanced Urology include:
- Reproductive and fertility health – Unfortunately, it’s all too common for men to experience ED or erectile dysfunction, which can greatly diminish quality of life. Fortunately, it’s relatively easy for a Braselton urologist to treat this condition. Another common issue for many men is male infertility. This happens when the sperm mobility has been impaired or the sperm production isn’t as high as it should be. Unfortunately, it’s the problem in half of the cases of infertility that one in six couples experience.
- Prostate conditions – Benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate), prostatitis (inflamed prostate) and prostate cancer are all too common in males. Seeing a urologist as soon as possible is imperative in the event that you are experiencing any of the common symptoms like frequent urination, difficulty urinating, pain with urination or pain in the perineum, testicles or penis.
Other Urological Issues
Both men and women experience a number of urological conditions such as:
- Urological cancer – Because men can develop prostate cancer and testicular cancer, and both men and women can develop kidney cancer or bladder cancer, men are at an increased risk of developing urological cancer. As with any other type of cancer, patients who suspect they may have cancer need to see a Braselton urologist as soon as they possibly can. The sooner it’s caught, the better.
- Urinary and bladder issues – Males do experience bladder and urinary issues even as they are more likely to occur in females. Any patients experiencing symptoms like frequent urination, nocturia, blood in urine, painful urination, pelvic pain or pain with sexual intercourse should consult a urologist as soon as possible.
Advanced Urology provides the highest quality urological health care for both men and women throughout the Atlanta area. If you are searching for a Braselton urologist who will treat pelvic organ prolapse, bladder infections, kidney cancer, prostatitis, male infertility or overactive bladder, look no further.
Urological health conditions can be uncomfortable and embarrassing. They can greatly diminish your quality of life. But you don’t have to suffer any longer. Contact us today and allow us to help you get the urological treatment you deserve. Schedule your first appointment with us now.