There are a number of circumstances where it’s necessary to see a urologist in Austell. Maybe you’re having pelvic pain or painful intercourse that could be due to a urological health condition. Perhaps you’re experiencing a urethral stricture. Maybe you’re experiencing pain that could be associated with kidney stones.
Both women and men can experience symptoms that will necessitate seeing a urologist. If you are having these symptoms, the first thing you’re likely to do is search for “Austell urology,” “urologist near me” or “urologists in Austell” online. Sorting through all of the search results that come up can be challenging. How can you make a decision about the best urologist? How can you choose which urologist will meet all of the needs you have?
When it comes to urologists in the Atlanta area, Advanced Urology is the best choice. We ensure that our patients will always have a positive experience. We strive to make every single patient feel valued and appreciated from the first moment they contact us.
We always make sure our patients won’t have to wait for hours in our waiting rooms. We understand how busy lives can be, and we don’t want to keep you longer than is necessary. We understand that seeing the doctor can produce anxiety, and our waiting rooms are calm and pleasant so that you won’t be stressed. We offer same-day appointments for the convenience of our patients because many urological conditions can have urgent symptoms.
Female Urological Conditions
There are a number of female urological health concerns. We treat several health issues for women at Advanced Urology like:
- Pelvic organ prolapse – Pelvic organ prolapse is a condition that happens to many women after they have given birth. Sometimes women also experience this as they get older. With pelvic organ prolapse, a pressure in the vagina and lower abdomen causes mild to severe pain. Fortunately, the condition is relatively simple to treat with surgical procedures like anterior and posterior prolapse surgery.
- Urinary and bladder conditions – Both males and females can have urinary and bladder issues, but females do tend to develop bladder infections, urinary tract infections and overactive bladder more often. Another condition that is more likely to happen to females is painful bladder syndrome. Luckily, these issues often resolve with surgery or medicine.
Male Urological Conditions
There are a number of urological health concerns for men that we treat here at Advanced Urology, including:
- Prostate conditions – Unfortunately, it’s common for men to have prostate issues. The most common are inflamed prostate, enlarged prostate and prostate cancer. The symptoms for these issues are all similar. Therefore, if you are having blood in the urine, difficulty urinating, burning during urination or pain in the penis, testicles or perineum, it’s essential that you see your doctor right away.
- Reproductive and fertility health – Sadly, one in six couples will have to face infertility issues, and in half of these situations, male infertility is the problem. It can be caused by impaired sperm functionality or low production of sperm. Another common condition that many males face is erectile dysfunction or ED. Luckily, this is easily treatable by an Austell urologist.
Other Urological Conditions
There are several health conditions that affect the urological health of both men and women including:
- Urinary and bladder issues – If you are having nocturia, pain during sexual intercourse, pelvic pain, frequent urination or painful urination, you may have a bladder or urinary condition. These conditions are more prevalent among women, but men also do develop them.
- Urological cancer – Both men and women experience urological cancers like kidney and bladder cancer. Men also experience prostate and testicular cancer, and so they have an increased risk for urological cancer. As with any type of cancer, seeing a physician as soon as possible is essential. This is true with prostate, testicular, kidney or bladder cancer.
If you are in need of an Austell urologist for the treatment of kidney cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, overactive bladder, painful bladder syndrome, bladder infections, urinary tract infections, male infertility, erectile dysfunction, enlarged prostate, inflamed prostate or pelvic organ prolapse, look no further than Advanced Urology. In addition to the treatment of these urological health conditions, we also offer procedures like cystoscopy, Urolift, TURP, InterStim, penile implant surgery, vasectomy, vasectomy reversal and circumcision.
At Advanced Urology, we also put the patient experience first, and we take your health and comfort very seriously. It’s important for us to improve your quality of life as much as we possibly can.
If you’re experiencing any urological symptoms, it’s not necessary to wait until they reach such a severe level that you’re forced to see a urologist. Contact us today and make your first appointment. At Advanced Urology, we are dedicated to providing our patients with the best care possible.